[gdm-list] Keep X server from graphical boot

Hi,

Starting an X server takes a reasonable amount of time. Is it perhaps possible to take over the X server that is started for the graphical boot? Now I'm waiting for two X servers, while it seems to me that I only have to wait for one. It would even be better if it could come close to Windows XP (yes, Windows is getting cool these days), where the same X server is used even when I switch user (multiple graphical logins).

Thanks in advance,

Remco Poelstra