[gdm-list] GDM configuration

Hi

I have a request, at my site I have 8 servers with FC4.On all machines XDMCP is enabled.  If I want login to server from client ( The client is Linux FC3 and Windows XP using Cygwin) I can choose x programes.  Before that I would like to choose a server where all servers are listed, and how many users are working on each server i.e load on that machine and findout which server is least loaded and login on that machine.  Is that possible on GDM conf, if not help me out how to achieve this.

In abstract during login prompt I should choose appropriate server where load is less.

Is it possible from Windows XP machine through Cygwin software.

Appreciate your help.

Thanking You

P.V.Ramesh