[gdm-list] Re: GDM - A First Class GNOME citizen

Hi all!

I'm a long time version control developer and advocate for one of the
distributed revision control systems. The revision control systems I work
on have had some popularity with some gnome developers, so I thought I'd
hunt other gnome developers down and see what sort of things we're missing
that you guys could really use from a revision control system.

I'd love to discuss this here on the list, in email, even over the phone
-- whatever works most convienantly with you guys. :)

Regards

James Blackwell