[gdm-list] GDM - A First Class GNOME citizen

I am happy to let you know that the GDM project has now become better
integrated with the GNOME community.  The gdm-list gnome org has been
set up and should now be used for all GDM discussion.  Thanks to Martin
Petersen for hosting the GDM mail alias for so long at gdm sunsite dk Martin has told me that the sunsite.dk machine is going to be taken
off line sometime soon, so this change is necessary.

All members who were subscribed to the gdm sunsite dk alias as of
August 16 2005 have been subscribed to the new gdm-list gnome org So unless you subscribed in the past few hours, you shouldn't have
to do anything.  You might want to go to the following URL and set
up your mail configuration if you want email in digest form or
somesuch:

Thanks to Martin Petersen, the full GDM archives have been moved to

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gdm-list

The gdm sunsite dk archives were badly broken, so it's nice to be
able to reference past discussions again.

Also, the GDM project page has been moved to:

  http://www.gnome.org/projects/gdm/

The documentation on the website have been updated to the 2.8.0.2 docs.
A lot of changes have gone into the past few releases, so it's good to
have the latest docs available online.  Sorry it took me so long to
get these updated, but I had been struggling to get them building.
Now that's sorted.  The old GDM website http://yippi.hypermall.com/gdm
now automatically forwards to the new site.  The references to the
GDM website and mail alias in the module documentation/README files
has been updated to include this new information in CVS head and the
2.12 branch.

So again, please no longer use the gdm sunsite dk alias.  Instead
use gdm-list gnome org
I think Martin is going to submit a request to have the old
gdm sunsite dk alias automatically forward to the new list (at least
until it goes down).  Hopefully that can be done with no problems.

Brian