Re: [help] gdm graphics greeter hack.

I've solved it.

I checked the gmd_verify_user function, then I found passwd must be send
(printf..) until GDM_NOECHO is recived by greeter, then I splited my
function into two parts, then call the 2st fuction when GDM_NOECHO
arrived. everything goes well. :) there is a nasty screenshot under
Xnest in attachment.

then I'll add another feature: autologin when only one user available in
the system (expect root or not).

thx all the same.
Regards.

Walte YH

--
|    /_\  __
|   // \ //\\    Yang Hong < yanghong /-\T ccoss () com () cn>
|  \\// \_//     Co-Create OpenSource Software CO.,Ltd.
|   ``  \_/      GNU/Linux , Thunderbird Powered
+==-----

PNG image

Scanned by evaluation version of Dr.Web antivirus Daemon
http://drweb.ru/unix/