how to create xauth cookies automatically

Hi list,

How do I get GDM to create xauth cookies automatically for me? Let me explain.

I used to boot in runlevel 3 for a while. In order to have the ability to connect on display 0 and 1, I modified my startx script so it created an auth cookie for these two displays.

When using gdm, startx is bypassed. I don't know how I can have my cookies created automatically. One is created for :0 by default for sure. How can I have one created for other displays?

Any ideas? Thanks!

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/