HELP.

PLS SEND YOUR REPLY TO THIS MY PERSONAL EMAIL ACCOUNTS:
saharanminister_jafa fsmail net

Dear Sir,
I received encouraging information about you and how trust worthy you are. I am delighted with such a useful information. I am interested in the partnershi investment program with your corporation. First permit me to introduce myself  I am the personal assistant to MOHAMED OULD  NAFAA (The Minister of Construction) of the Western Sahara State in the democratic Republic of Sahara (A tiny country in the Desert).

Being the personal assistant to the minister of Construction of my  country, I awarded the contract of IRRIGATION to Portuguese Firm worth several millions of dollars. In the execution of that project the Portuguese firm discovered large amount of gold in one of the contract sites.

I collaborated with the Portuguese firm on a mutual agreement on the  proceed of which I have received my share of $10,500,000.00 (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS).
As the personal assistant to the minister of this Tiny country, I
cannot introduce or circulate this funds into the Sahara banking
system considering my provisional duty and considering the fact that I earn less than $1,500.00 monthly coupled with the code of conduct guidelines and regulations for Public Civil Servants.Also my son is a medical doctor and i will want to make investments in the hospital and health feild. Right now my country western sahara is in a civil crises with morroco because of our struggle for politicalindependence. The crises is intensifing everyday,so  i have decied to leave with my family once i am able to move my money out from western sahara.The above situation prompted my decision to solicit your co-operation to take delivery of this funds into your custody for my proposed investment as you will be adequately conpensated with $3,000,000.00.DOLLARS.

I will arrage all necessary procedures in ensuring a smooth process for the funds to get to you.
I will appreciate you contact me once you receive this mail via my personal e-mail accounts: saharanminister_jafa fsmail net

indication your capability and willingness to enable me to give you more details of my modus operandi of getting this money to you hitchfree.

This matter requires your urgent attention and Confidentiality whatever your decision or you can send your reply
through my personal email: saharanminister_jafa fsmail net

Best regards,
JAFA SALAMI.
Western Sahara