Re: GDM 2.4.1.7-1 crash

On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 07:31:09PM +0100, Thomas Langer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I enabled Debug-Mode and here is the LogFile:
>
> http://www.langersoft.de/stuff/gdm_syslog.txt

The greeter appears to be exitting with exit code 1 (likely some sort of evil
assert/exit in some library or whatnot).   Can you try a different greeter?
Also could you try running the greeter by itself (try gdmthemetester for
the graphical greeter, or run "DOING_GDM_DEVELOPMENT=yes gdmlogin" for the
standard greeter)

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.