Anyways, let's keep in touch!

Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 10:50:45 -0500

Hi list,

How do I get GDM to create xauth cookies automatically for me? Let me explain.

[...]

When using gdm, startx is bypassed. I don't know how I can have my cookies created automatically. One is created for :0 by default for sure. How can I have one created for other displays?

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/