FREE service - register your lists or find mailing lists on new database

findmealist news letter

" FIND ME A LIST "

The internet data service for all your marketing campaigns

Dear Marketing Professional

We have now launched our new FREE on-line independent internet database of mailing lists. You can now search for specific mailing lists and email lists from the world's leading suppliers.

If you have a list you wish to promote - then register with us by adding your list details to our database. All list enquiries from Marketing Managers are emailed directly to you from the database instantly.

All new lists added to the database will now appear on our NEWS page for one week, with a direct page link to that database entry, so that interested parties can see your latest list offerings without having to search through the entire database.

Mark Brown
Director
Business & Technology Management Ltd, owners of www.findmealist.com

If you wish to opt-out or opt-in to from future communications from us regarding this service, click here.