Re: How to append entries to the desktops/window managers list?

Kyriakos> Hi all you guys. You know I am having a problem figuring out
Kyriakos> how gdm 'understands' how to lay out the list of available
Kyriakos> window managers/desktops when you click on the 'session'
Kyriakos> button (or whatever it's called). I want to append one more
Kyriakos> entry to this list. Is this fisible?

Stick your new session script in /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions/

--
Martin K. Petersen	Wild Open Source, Inc.
mkp wildopensource com	http://www.wildopensource.com/