RE: Additional language entries in gdm

On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 05:26, Christian Rose wrote:
> mån 2003-03-03 klockan 09.38 skrev Ross Golder:
> > On จ., 2003-03-03 at 15:26, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > > No, you _must_ wait for approval from gnome-i18n for a string-freeze break.
> > 
> > Doh! Already committed (sorry).
> > 
> > Please can someone from gnome-i18n retrospectively approve this for me?
> > I'd really hate to have to reverse it after all the time I've spent on
> > it.
> I think we had already refined the patch in detail on gnome-i18n, so I
> believe gnome-i18n is entirely ok. We were just waiting for the release
> team to approve this.
> There needs to be a second approval by release team, right? Who wants to
> give the second approval from the release team?

It's fine by me. Probably going forward we should recognize that for
string changes r-t is just a rubber stamp- if it's OK with translators
and doc folks, we're not ever going to object.


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]