Thanks (was Re: Changing language for GDM)

Thanks to George and Chookij!

I thought /usr/bin/gdm was a binary that launched gdm-binary (I know: duh!), so I just had to edit that file.

The only thing that I had to add was the LANGUAGE and the LC_ALL variables in /usr/bin/gdm so that I could have the messages and the date in Spanish.

And now it's alright!

Thanks a lot!

Daniel Díaz
yosoy danieldiaz org