Re: Documentation on creating themes

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 10:41:58AM +0100, Brian Cameron wrote:
> It's not clear to me what you want me to commit.  Do you want me to update
> the theme document that I wrote and commit it to CVS?  If so, what should I
> the document's filename be and what directory should it go into?  Or are
> you asking for help making the code changes you mention?  I'm sorry, it
> just isn't clear to me what you are asking me to do.
>
> If it is easier for you to update my document to reflect the changes that
> you make, you can feel free to commit it into CVS.  Either way is fine.

Just commit the document somewhere in CVS with some name.  Best would be
perhaps in the doc directory of gdm2 module with some filename like
GdmGreeterThemeManual.txt, or some such, feel free to name it whatever you
wish :)  I have already done the code changes I talked about :)
I can update the document later.  I'm in the process of completely breaking
the pam stuff so I'll take a look at it later :)

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   She had lost the art of conversation,