Re: setting initial prompt of gdmlogin using PAM conversation functio n

well it is supposed to be a smart card, I dont know
exactly how current smart cards work but it makes me
think it has something like the password because they
are supposed to login the user completely, not ask for
password after using the card, so my idea is to add
something similar to an ssh key or something for the
authentication, since sun thin clients already do it,
a peak wouldnt hurt ;)