Re: Suse 9.0 gdm login name font really small

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Mail List wrote:
> 	I am using suse 9.0 and gdm, the problem I have is the text entry in
> the login box is very small.  I have tried other gdm themes and it is all
> the same.  I tried to hack the gdm.conf but that didn't help neither.  Does
> any one know a fix? This thing driving me nut! :-)

Use the latest GDM release.  That has the text entry themable, too.  I
wrote a patch for that a while ago and it was accepted into GDM.  With
that you can specify a font size for the text entry just like for the text
labels (just edit your theme of choice appropriately).

Best regards,

	Anton
Linux NTFS maintainer / IRC: #ntfs on irc.freenode.net
WWW: http://linux-ntfs.sf.net/ & http://www-stu.christs.cam.ac.uk/~aia21/