Re: remote autologin

Hi

The current version of GDM fully support autologin and has some very nice
features. Below is an example I'm using for a net cafe.

[daemon]
AutomaticLoginEnable=true
AutomaticLogin=/usr/local/sbin/autologin.sh|
TimedLoginEnable=true
TimedLogin=/usr/local/sbin/autologin.sh|
TimedLoginDelay=30

[security]
AllowRemoteAutoLogin=true

cat /usr/local/sbin/autologin.sh
-------------------------------
#!/bin/bash

HOSTNAME=`echo ${DISPLAY} | cut -f1 -d: | awk -F . {' print $1 '}`

if [ $HOSTNAME != "localhost" ] ; then
  echo $HOSTNAME
fi

echo ran - $HOSTNAME >> /tmp/autologin.log
echo `set` > /tmp/autlogin-set.log
exit 0

Cheers

--