Re: Patches for GDM

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 07:41:04PM -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> > I'm just patching up gdm2 HEAD (gnome2 version) to have this.  Some stuff
> > changed so the patch you sent was way out of date (I know it's my fault for
> > being so lazy and waiting so long with it).  The good news is the language
> > selection should work though.  That is, unless the user selected and saved
> > another language, then gdm uses the language that comes from login.conf.
> >
> > Of course I haven't even tried compiling this since I don't have freeBSD so
> > YMMV.
>
> Cool.  I'll be working on the gdm2 port to FreeBSD this weekend.  If you
> could send me your patches so far, that might save me some work.
> Thanks.

It's all in CVS, so just get gdm2 module out of anoncvs or somewhere, or I
can make a tarall for you if you want.  (BTW ... I will be totally
unresponsive during the weekend due to moving however:) ... (Not that I've
been very responsive the past half a year to begin with :)

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
                       -- Pablo Picasso