GDM Faces

I have a couple questions/requests for Features.

On my home machine I would like physical access to
equal full access to (at least) user accounts. That
is, I would like if all my Faces logins didn't require
a password when logging in locally (from tty=0). This
way I could double click on my jelwell Face and GDM
would just auto login me in.

If this is too much to ask for security reasons then I
would like to be able to create a single account, say
guest with a face and no password prompt. Instead just
autologin guest when doubleclicked. Possibly a config
page for GDM where I can select which users require
passwords, and which do not - and I could type in
their passwords there if necessary.

Better documentation on how to set up face files
locally. Currently the documentation implies that
users simply need to put an image file in their .gnome
directory. When in fact a gdmphotosetup config file is
necessary. Also, there was no mention of which
filetypes are usable. And no mention of the
application gdmphotosetup. Also the documentation
doesn't say the files in /usr/share/faces should be
named after the user whose face you want (with no
extension). I know the last bit seems extremely
simple, but it's just not documented.

Joseph Elwell.