gdm and xdmcp

Hi all,

  I am running gdm 2.0-0.beta4.15 under debian woody distribution.
I turned on xdmcp so I could have my laptop try to contact the machine.

gdm.conf:

[xdmcp]
Enable=1    (I changed this to 1)

Doing a netstat -au I have:

udp        0      0 *:xdmcp                 *:*

So I know it's listening, however when I try to connect to host,
the laptop says:

X: client 1 rejected from IP 192.168.2.1....

I checked /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny and allowed
gdm: 192.168.1.

So it should work.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance,