Re: GDM fails.

phins13> This may not necessarilly be a gdm problem. But, when I try
phins13> to log on with GDM I first get a Blank screen then the GDM
phins13> login returns. I added a wm to Xsessions. But xdm, kdm, gdm
phins13> all fail the same way. So I went to tty2 and killed GDM. When
phins13> I returned to tty1, I saw something about I don't have
phins13> authorization.

I can't help without decent debugging info.

Please mail me your /var/gdm/:0.log and /var/log/messages

--
Martin K. Petersen              BOFH, IC1&2, Aalborg University
http://mkp.net/                 GNOME, Linux/PA-RISC, SunSITE Denmark