Re: Saving (and enforcing) configuration changes ..

Jeff,

Thanks for the tip.  Seems that line was set to KDE.  Changed that to
WindowMaker .. all is right in the universe again .. for the moment.

One thing I did notice in fiddling with this is that the files in the
/etc/X11/gdm/Sessions directory always seem to be rewritten or modified at
reboot .. they appear to always have a time/date stamp close to the time of
reboot .. does that make sense?

Thanks again,

Dan