Ugh...

I'm having some problems.. I have a Redhat 6.2 system which I went through
and updated to helix-gnome (the latest whatever version)..

I've been trying and trying all day to get my Tektronix XP217C to connect to
gdm with Xdmcp.. I've turned the option on in gdm.conf, set the variables up
higher, made it do Indirects, all that. When I force my Tek to use XDMCP
upon bootup (after it grabs it's software and config file) and then connect
the this machine, all *looks* like it's connecting okay: it goes through,
sends some requests, get's an okay from gdm, sends some more requests, gets
a Denied (??), sends a Manage and the session is all setup. Then, my
terminal locks up...

I don't know what the hell is wrong with it... I suppose I could be missing
some fonts or something but I can make the xterminal boot up into it's
browser, the only problem is when I refresh the XDMCP list of hosts, the
server never comes up (and connects this same way, failing, when I manually
type the address in).

Any ideas on where I should look? I've been through all the logs, done
debugging, hosts.allow, etc, all to no avail...

I don't want to have to use plain old XDM.. :)

Jeff