Re: [gDesklets] gDesklets - Domain

Hi chrisime!

Long time no see :). Hope you are fine!

The "current" status... well... is like the status of the last 5 years
or so. The main problem remains: no man power to keep gDesklets alive
and get it running on the newer systems without problems, not to think
about moving it to gtk+3 or even make it independent of this (there have
been idxeas about be flexible and use Qt oder anything else out there,
too, right?).

Reviving gDesklets would be nice and fun though!
I still love ADL. It's a beauty!

Anyway... I would be in if you like to revive gDesklets :D.

The gdesklets.de domain will be running for another year now... just in
case ;).

Greetings, Bjoern