[gDesklets] gDesklets - Domain

Hi there,

long time, no see... so sad... :/.

Anyway, as the "official" gDeskelst domain (gdesklets.de) has been
offline for more than a year now (not configured and you will get a
Plesk start page to see) and anything else related to gdesklets seems to
be in a deep deep winter sleep (launchpad, mailing list etc.) I was
wondering if I really sould be renewing this domain for another year.

So if you have any good reason for this or you are just wanting to keep
(or even own) it for some sentimental reasons... just let me know ;).

Greetings, Björn (H.Humpel)

PS: don't worry, I'll keep gdesklets.info up and running ;).