[gDesklets] Uploading Displays to gdesklets.de homepage

Hi,

Since submitting Displays or Controls to the gdesklets.de homepage is deactivated, can you do the job for me please?

I deposited the Display here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hvuyqe

But I can also send it to anyone who is interested

The display itself, CircleMeter v0.2, just creates an SVG canvas that then gets updated to show the current CPU consumption in a nice circular and highly configurable style. In the upcoming versions, this display should be able to display several different types of system
information.

Thanks in advance for upload

Have a nice sunday

Ronny