Re: [gDesklets] Status on this one ?!

On 02/28/2010 10:45 AM, Bjoern Koch wrote:
Hi there,

I am just wondering about the status of this blueprint:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/gdesklets/+spec/scripting-support-i18n

This has been targetted for the Milestone "release of gDesklets 0.36.2".
Does it need to be re-targetted for 0.36.3 or can it be marked as
"released" ??

Looks like we need to put together a test desklet to test internationalization. Was this patch ever committed (I don't have the code with me atm)? If not, sounds like we need to re-target.

By the way, thanks for all the work you did putting together 0.36.2.

Joe