Re: [gDesklets] Moving on to 0.36.2

Hi Joe,

> I believe I've fixed both of these with #126, but I have not looked at the
> basic desklets.  Let me know what you think of it.

Great! Thanks a lot.

I'll be digging deeper into the "make distcheck" problem as soon as I am
going to be back from "a kind of short trip" (moving places really
s***!) which will be next week.
Furtheremore I am wondering if it wouldn't be better to have all
Makefiles for the basic desklets be included into the basic desklets'
branch so it would be much easier to prepare a release.

And another thing: how do we include all the translations from lp into
the release ?
Any idea or existing guide out there how this is done *the right way* ?

Finally I'll have a quick look on the latest basic desklets, too.

Sigh... lots of bits'n'pieces still to be done ;).

Greetings, Bjoern