[gDesklets] The unofficial gDesklets Desklet Archive had to be moved

Hi there,

just want to let everyone know that the original webspace for "the
unofficial gDesklets Desklet Archive" (formerly at
gdesklets.zencomputer.ca) has gone offline (unfortunately on pretty
short notice) and so the site had to be moved.

So from now on it can be found here:

http://archive.gdesklets.info/

We are trying to forward gdesklets.zencomputer.ca to that new address,
but this is not in my hands and I am not sure if this will ever happen.

Lauri: could you please update the links on the official homepage (to
the archive site, to the source download location and to the whatsnew
pages)?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Greetings, Bjoern