[gDesklets] New Config element: ConfigToggle

Hi there,

when taking a look at SideCandies Configuration (SideCandy-Tab) and making plans for SideCandy 0.20 it seems to be pretty obvious that a lot of space is "wasted" by the way the borders (left, right etc.) are handled. Therefore I have been looking for a way to save this space by replacing the four ConfigBools by one single element.

So I thought that a set of ToggleButtons might be a good choice for this. And now there is a new Config element called <toggle> ;) (launchpad, 0.3x branch , rev. 110).

Simple example:

  <toggle label="Borders" bind="sc_border_toggle">
    <item label="Left" value="sc_border_left"/>
    <item label="Right" value="sc_border_right"/>
    <item label="Top" value="sc_border_top"/>
    <item label="Bottom" value="sc_border_bottom"/>
  </toggle>

Like ToggleList this element returns a list of selected items (to be correct: a list of the "values" of the selected items).

ConfigToggle might not conform 100% with the HIG and should (only) be used for special things (like top-bottom-left-right or north-south-east-west etc.). But for these situations it might make perfect sense (IMHO).

Any comments, suggestions etc. ?!

Greetings, Bjoern