Re: [gDesklets] New features...?

Hi there,

There is something I have been wondering: who decide which feature add in 0.3x? I have sent a few ideas (just a few) and the TODO list[1] is empty
so far.

A good question.

Sure, I'm able to modify that page but the most important is how are we
going to decide what feature add and what not.

Well, I'd say as we are only a handfull of developers anyway it would be a good idea to first announce the plans on the mailing list and see what happens. If there is no objection, just go ahead ;).

Just my 2 cents.

Greetings, Bjoern