[gDesklets] Clock gDesklet

Hi all,

I have made some improvements to Clock gdesklet (see attachment).
There are some new clock faces (mainly taken from KDE karamba widgets :)
but check the Tux face which I did by myself). The possibility to change
the color of clock hands was added (in case black clock hands on dark
background can't be seen very well).

The Clock desklet on website is added as a by a legacy user, so whoever
has an administrator's access to website may upload it. Or you may add
me as a co-author as I will probably improve it a little more in future.

Regards,

Robo