Re: [gDesklets] 0.36 hits the web

Mario González kirjoitti:
Lauri Kainulainen said:
I've now posted the tar.bz2 and the deb-file (ubuntu 7.10, right?) on
the website with a news story related to the release.

 We all know there were some problems with the gdesklets site days or
weeks ago so I'd like to be one of the gdesklets mirrors (if there's one
:-) if you don't main:

http://media.mgonzalez.cl/gdesklets/

most of the problems the site is facing are due to changing server environment settings and most of them are due to new security restrictions. Hopefully the situation will stabilize soon..

Mirroring is ok, but we should keep all information in one place. I can't go on sharing the SSH-account specifics, but I can give you webmaster status on the server, which would mean that you can add news, change the frontpage, delete desklets/controls, etc..

Then you can add news about new releases and point the file links to your mirror (i.e. you don't have to wait for me to upload them to the server). Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,
Lauri