Re: [gDesklets] gdesklets 0.36

Hi there!

> Good question. I've incorporated Shawn's composite patch and done quite
> a bit of work on the new shell (inside the 0.3x branch). I'm quite sure
> I can get the new shell up and ready for testing during this weekend.

Sounds great!

> I would however suggest releasing all this new stuff now. Let's call it
> 0.36.1 or something :D
>
> Whadda ya think? Chris? Martin? Bjoern? Anyone?

Well... whatever you would like to call it... it's just time to release
ANYTHING (working) ;).
0.36 is fine with me, 0.36.1 too (even though someone might ask what
happened to 0.36... ;) ).

But maybe we should first take a look at what still needs to be done
before we release an unpatched and buggy version....

Sunday sounds great for me, too. I just hope I won't forget :/.

Greetings, Bjoern