Re: [gDesklets] gdesklets 0.36

Morning,

Tyler Owen wrote:
Is 0.36 coming out of Beta any time soon?  Just wondering how things
were going with it?
I was able to run it on Fedora 7 & 8 without any problem.

Good question. I've incorporated Shawn's composite patch and done quite a bit of work on the new shell (inside the 0.3x branch). I'm quite sure I can get the new shell up and ready for testing during this weekend.

We could release the new features as part of 0.36, even though that would be quite a change from beta (really destroys the idea of having a beta in the first place :)).

I would however suggest releasing all this new stuff now. Let's call it 0.36.1 or something :D

Whadda ya think? Chris? Martin? Bjoern? Anyone?

Cheers,
Lauri

--
 Lauri Kainulainen