Re: [gDesklets] Broekn Website when downloading the new controls

Hiya,

Bjoern Koch wrote:
Still not working :/.
And there are a few Displays out there which need some of these controls...

*SIGH* ;)

all the new controls cannot be downloaded as the download links are
linked back to the control's site.

sorry about this.. i see that the first post about this was on 28.9.. i guess i was so busy with my thesis that i missed the whole thing (should be posted as a bug on launchpad anyway).

I'll try to fix this today.

Christian Meyer wrote:
Maybe, we should really write our own django-based webpage, right Lauri.
This drupal stuff seems to cause more problems than necessary.

I'd love to do a website on django, but I'm afraid we don't have the resources for something like that. The custom code needed for the current site is already quite a lot and converting all that to python+django is not a small task.

My priorities are currently:
0) fix major bugs
1) get shell2 out of the way
2) start working on 0.40