Re: [gDesklets] about category

Hi there,

> One solution would be to handle all desklet submissions to the site by
> submitting the display-file. The file would then be parsed and all the
> data would be extracted from it. Then we could check if the category
> matches with the ones we have defined.

Well, everything - even the docs on the website - still handles only
one-display archives (which most of the desklets would be), BUT there
are a few packages out there with multiple display files, e.g.
SideCandy, FTB, Gauges, Imonc-gDesklets etc.

What would happen if there are a few displays with different categories ??

I am afraid that multiple-display archives and (general) categories (on
the website etc., NOT within the display files) do not match very good :/.

Just an idea ;).

Greetings, Bjoern