Re: [gDesklets] More gDesklets news...

Christian Meyer wrote:
could be posted on gdesklets.org. The site (news section) is still broken.

@Lauri: Could you please fix it.

Good news everyone!

The site is fixed :). It required one tick in a checkbox. Now you may post news. Just create a story and mark it "Philosophical" or "Release" (I guess the former is better for this one).

Sorry that I've been MIA for some time.. just started working for the University of Art and Design in Helsinki (the biggest one in Scandinavia, btw :) ) and I've been quite busy for the previous week.

But things are normalizing now, and by the end of the week I should have some time to look into 0.40 scripting or something relevant.

Greets,
Lauri