[gDesklets] Plotter and utils.error.UserError

Hi there,

something is driving me nuts again ;).
Since upgrading from 0.35.3 to 0.35.4 my log is flooded with entries
like these (and with changing addresses and timestamps):

<utils.error.UserError instance at 0x2aaab006fdd0>

I found out that these are caused by writing values to a plotter. No
matter what (integer) I write to it, as soon as a desklet calls

	Dsp.plotter.value = any_int

this error is written to the log. The plotter is still working and
plotting the values, but it is pretty annoying if the log is flooded
that heavily.

Does anyone else have this problem and is there a known way to fix it yet ??

Greetings, Bjoern