[gDesklets] Playing around with Cairo

Yo,

result of some Saturday evening hacking:
http://lauri.sokkelo.net/img/cairoshell.png

I'm thinking something like this could better fit the eye-candy -nature
of gD. Of course it requires composite and an alternative with regular
GTK-widgets must be available (very easy to convert).

The UI needs some thinking and a bit of work. If someone has
ideas/graphics for icons in the upper corner ("Desklets", "Controls",
"News" buttons) email them so we can use them! Other buttons use
gtk.STOCK, which of course is advisable.

Available @ 0.40 SVN in case someone is interested.

Cheers,
lauri

--