Re: [gDesklets] Browsing desklets on http://gdesklets.org/, bug?

Sean Bridges wrote:
  Hoping that someone on the list might have some insight. I believe
there is a bug on the gdesklets.org site for the Desklet/Control
browsing.  There are certain Desklets/Controls that are only visible if
you are logged in.  SlideShow (one I submitted) and Countdown2 are a
couple along with their controls.  Is there a final step that occurs
before these are visible or is this an bug?

This is definitely a bug. From the top of my head I can't say what exactly causes it. Could be caching inside drupal for instance.

I'll try to take a look at it tonight.

The most important thing is of course that all the desklets and controls are correctly saved. The view is just a bit broken.

Br,
lauri