Re: [gDesklets] The New Shell

Hi,

Lauri Kainulainen schrieb:
a) A desklet
b) A regular GTK-application?

I think currently it's best to make it a GTK application. This will
keep the resource consumption low.
On the other hand, a desklet would be more portable once gDesklets
runs on different platforms. But it's not there yet. So I vote for
the GTK-approach for now.

Secondly do you want the website integration on, or should we just handle dragging links to the application?

Always keep in mind that some users are offline. The system has to
work without any internet connection, too. But some website integration
as an add-on feature wouldn't be bad. :)

Cheers,
Martin