Re: [gDesklets] Meta-Tags

Hi there,

I just started the work on the About-Window by simply implementing the
gtk.AboutDialog (http://www.pygtk.org/docs/pygtk/class-gtkaboutdialog.html).

To take full advantage of this Dialog I would suggest to implement all
the methods it offers. So this would add the following meta-tags:

Already implemented:
author (set_authors)
version (set_version)
category
dependency
description (set_comment)
name (set_name)
preview (set_logo)

New:
copyright (set_copyright)
comments (set_comments, concatenated to the description)
license (set_license ???)
website (set_website)

documenters, artists and translators:
n/a in display files (maybe only artists ?? ) ??!!

Just not sure about the "license". I would prefer to read out any
license textfile (if available), like (in this order):

displayname.COPYING
displayname.LICENSE
COPYING
LICENSE

I guess that's basically what's the "license button" is for ?!

There's just no way to integrate a ReadMe file :/.

Comments, ideas, etc . ?! ;)

Greetings, Bjoern