Re: [gDesklets] Get ready for launch!

Lauri Kainulainen wrote:
"Good news, everyone!"

I got the latest SVN from Chris and made a bazaar branch. Now the branch
is available through our launchpad site at

All members in the gdesklets team can commit to the branch and the team
is currently open so join and code away :)

Bzr works pretty much like SVN or CVS, except that it's distributed. See

Should we make this the default location for bugs, code, plans,
translations, etc. for 0.40?

And btw, launchpad also permits "asking questions". Could that be a nice
replacement for a forum?

Looks GREAT!
Will play with it!;)
Xusheng Hou