Re: [gDesklets] About Task

Hi,

the traditional thing people can do is fix and report bugs here:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=gDesklets

On the other hand I'd prefer if we really started thinking about 0.40
(again :D ) and people could contribute on that. We have a roadmap and
all in the developer wiki, but the wiki is down. And when the wiki is
down, then so is the subversion repo for the prototype code.

We should really move these both on a different 24/7 server somewhere.

The best thing would be to have the wiki @ gdesklets.de and the SVN in
gnome SVN since we're using gnome bugzilla and we are still "gnomish".
But it seems that none of the gnome admins is doing anything - I've
waited for my SVN account for months now.

Therefore I would vote for moving everything somewhere else than
gnome.org. There are lots of options out there (sf, freshmeat, safari,
etc.). IMHO one interesting option would be launchpad. By using
bazaar-ng we could host our own repository without changes to the server
environment.

Anyone else think this should be considered?

Br,
lauri