gconftool-2 setting to disable the shutdown confirmation

Hi,

I am running RHEL 6 and I need help with finding a gconftool-2 command to disable the shutdown confirmation box for gnome when a soft power down is requested.

I have disabled the logout confirmation box with:

# gconftool-2 --direct --config-source xml:readwrite:/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.mandatory --type bool --set /apps/gnome-session/options/logout_prompt false

However, now I am left with needing to shut down the Shut Down confirmation box.

"
Shut down this system now?

You are currently logged on as "root".  This system will be automatically shut down in 60 seconds

[ Hibernate ] [ Restart ] [ Cancel] [Shut Down]
"

Thanks
Brian