error asking for gconf data from a remote pc

Hi to all.
I'm writing a simple procedure to connect a pc in a lan to another pc in the same lan. All the machines are using Ubuntu 10.04 with Gnome 2.30.
Once connected with a Gstreamer pipeline I open an  audio and a video channel and I obtain a simple chat, or I just open the audio and the video on the remote machine and I obtain a "surveillance system".
As the machines have various HW configurations, Gstreamer offers the oppotunity to know which are the audio and video devices to use by using the "gconfvideosrc" and "gconfaudiosrc" options in the pipes.
When I use that functions in local everything works like a charm, but often I need to launch the pipes from a remote machine (surveillance mode). I launch the pipes with the command:
ssh 192.168.1.100 gst-launch gconfvideosrc ...
but in this way I receive an error that says that I have to enable TCP/IP for ORBit or I have a NFS lock (something similar)

I also tried to write the pipes in a script and to submit it with AT command (I hoped that in that way the script where launched with a local account) but no way, I always receive the same error.

In the error messages I see a link to this page http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/, I found in that page a few info about my error, not very clear:
1) To create a file /etc/orbitrc and to write in it the line  ORBIIOPIPv4=1, but this didn't solve the problem
2) NFS lock may be overrided using rpc.statd/rpc.lockd setup on both NFS client and NFS server, but honestly I didn't understand what that means.

So, can someone please tell me how can I launch those commands via ssh in order that gconf accepts to give data to them?
Thanks a lot.

Luquino