gconfd-2 refuses to run, CORBA errors

Some time ago I moved to awesome WM from Gnome 2 and now, when I totally rebuld the @world package set on my Gentoo (amd64) some of gnome apps refused to run or they run with some of mistakes, I’ll describe below. In order of what the situation state was:

1) gconfd-2 uses 100% of CPU and eats more and more RAM until its value reaches about 3,2 GiB — gconfd-2 eats slowly; gnome-screensaver runs as usual, gnome-system-monitor cannot show dependency tree and store preferences settings; gnome-terminal refused to run giving no output on stdout or stderr; firefox shows

Failed to contact configuration server; the most common cause is a missing or misconfigured D-Bus session bus daemon. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details -  1: GetIOR failed: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ExecFailed: Failed to execute program /usr/libexec/gconfd-2: Success)

but seem to run as usual; ~/.gconfd/saved_state size grows incredibly fast reaching about 3 GiB in 5-10 minutes;

2) I managed to fix gconf-d resource eating by removing all in /tmp/* ~/.gconf/ ~/.gconfd folders; firefox shows the same error, gnome-terminal exit immidiately with

GConf warning: failure listing pairs in `/apps/gnome-terminal/global': Configuration server couldn't be contacted: CORBA error: IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0GConf warning: failure listing pairs in `/desktop/gnome/interface': Configuration server couldn't be contacted: CORBA error: IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0GConf warning: failure listing pairs in `/system/http_proxy': Configuration server couldn't be contacted: CORBA error: IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0**
ERROR:terminal-app.c:1460:terminal_app_init: assertion failed: (app->default_profile_id != NULL)
Aborted

problems with gnome-system-monitor are still the same;

3) all the time I’ve tried to run gconfd-2 I got the following error in dmesg:

[98735.073526] gconfd-2[2518] general protection ip:7fea034565c0 sp:7fff60ada958 error:0 in libc-2.13.so[7fea03335000+181000]

but I’ve also tried to recompile glibc-2.14.1-r2 instead of 2.13-r4 and returned to the last stable version back (it required some portage magick, but did well). No one else blames on glibc, so I decided to something missing in gconf.

Now gconfd-2 does not start automatically, when application needs it, but starts if calls with `gconftool-2 --spawn`.

System parameters of my system can be found here: http://pastie.org/pastes/3709961/text
All installed packages’ versions here: http://pastie.org/pastes/3709967/text
And versions of packages that only related to Gnome project here: http://pastie.org/pastes/3709978/text

Thanks in advance.