Question: Looking for Desktop-Icons section in the gconf-library

Hi,

I am looking for a way to change the position of the icons on the gnome
desktop.
This is of course easy enough, you might say, just drag it to the desired position.
However I want to write a script that does just that, so I need to know where the desktop-icon-configuration is saved.
I searched the gconf-library but couldn't find anything.

Interestingly the section /apps/panel contains exactly what I am looking
for, however of course just for the panel.

But the desktop layout must be saved somewhere, does anyone know where?

Thanks for you help

Regards
c2h