also error contact configuration server

Hi, I have also this error message:
Error message:
GConf error: Failed to contact configuration server; some possible
causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or
you have stale NFS locks due to a system crash. See
http://www.gnome.org/projects/gconf/ for information. (Details -
1: Server ping error: IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0)

it is so, that it happens also in gedit, nautilus, firefox, opera,
dillo, epiphany .....

This error occurs NOT at my main user, only at my other accounts,
so perhaps something with policy ?
When I logged in and I switch user or I open a terminal, make su
xxx and start then firefox , this error occurs.

I tried also to solve that problem to upgrade from 2.24 to
gconf2 2.26.0-0ubuntu
but nothing, the error is not going away.
any suggestions ?

best regards
Jürgen Hamel
--
Cyrus-Computer GmbH Linux Server Support Jürgen Hamel
Cuon - Warenwirtschaft mit Linux  http://www.cuon.org